ADL Studio Management Ltd Terms & Conditions
- This agreement is solely between ADL Studio Management Ltd (hereinafter ‘the studios’) and the Individual and/or Company named in this document (hereinafter ‘the hirer’). It is not transferable.
- This agreement is a mere licence and grants the right to use the facilities at the times on the dates specified on each booking confirmation email and shall not create a relationship of landlord and tenant between The Studios and The Hirer.
- The hirer agrees to familiarize themselves with and comply with the latest version of the “Studio Rules and Policies” which are published and readily accessible for viewing at huskystudios.co.uk/terms. The studios’ terms and conditions, rules, and policies are continually reviewed and the studios reserve the right to update these at any time without notice.
- The hirer understands and agrees to comply with The Studios’ policies (including, but not limited to, the cancellation and change policies as attached below) and rules of use.
- The hirer agrees that bookings are only confirmed when:
|- a customer has completed the registration process, and
|- full payment has been received by the Studios, and
|- a confirmation email detailing the studio name, start time and duration of the hire has been dispatched.
- The hirer understands that for confirmed bookings, the studios agree to provide the hirer with the exclusive use of a specified lit space for the specified period, such use to include use of a maintained sound system and at least two usable power sockets. The studios shall provide regulated climate control and air-management, access to the building no less than five minutes prior to the specified booking start time, front door security, changing room and toilet facilities and “free to use” short term lockers.
- The studios give no guarantee, warranty, or representation that 29a Amelia Street, London (“the premises”) or the facilities within are legally or physically fit or suitable for the hirer’s purposes.
- The studios reserve the right, for operational reasons, to move a booking to an alternate studio space within the same or higher price grade.
- The studios reserve the right to cancel any booking (or any part of it) without notice in the event of the facilities booked becoming damaged, rendered unfit or unavailable for use. In such an event the hirer shall only be entitled to a pro-rated refund of the cost of hire of the facilities and backline hire charges.
- The Studios reserve the right to cancel any booking (or any part of it) without notice or refund in the event that a hirer or any person associated with their booking breaches any of the studios’ terms and conditions, policies or rules.
- The studios accept no liability for any loss, damage to, or injury to any person or property, or theft, liability or expense suffered by any person during or as a result of the users’ use of the premises and the hirer understands that all persons using the premises or bringing personal belongings to the premises do so entirely at their own risk.
- The hirer indemnifies Husky Studios in respect of any loss or damage in respect of any claim made by a third party to the extent resulting directly from the negligent act, error or omission or wilful misconduct of the hirer or any user connected directly to the hirer.
- The hirer shall arrange appropriate insurance in respect of the potential liabilities referred to above and shall be responsible for any loss, damage, or injury to the premises, or any fittings or furniture belonging to the studios, and shall indemnify the studios and/or any of associated staff member and/or authorised contractor from and against all costs, claims, liabilities, and expenses that may arise.
- The hirer agrees that neither themself or any user connected directly or indirectly to them does anything that could harm the premises, The Studios, or its reputation including its regulations concerning denigration, discrimination, and characterisation. (The hirer should contact The Studios if clarification is required.)
- The hirer agrees to prevent any loss or damage occurring to the premises, facilities and/or contents. The hirer agrees to treat with care the equipment and furniture provided with the use of the facilities. Any direct loss or damage caused to the premises, the facilities or their contents by the hirer or any person connected directly or indirectly to the hirer is the full responsibility of the hirer and all costs incurred by The Studios as a consequence of such loss or damage will be charged in full to the hirer.
THE HIRER AGREES THAT THEY WILL:
- comply with all regulations connected with the permitted use of the premises, including (but not limited to) fire regulations, health and safety regulations, performing rights regulations and licensing and gaming laws.
- ensure that all participants/attendees who attend the premises under the auspices of the hirer are made aware of and comply with the“Studio Rules and Policies” as published on the website huskystudios.co.uk.
- be responsible for the health and safety of any user connected to the hirer’s booking.
- be responsible, in the event of an emergency evacuation, for the safe evacuation of all participants connected to their booking.
- provide adequate safeguarding and supervision of children and other vulnerable people whilst on the premises.
- ensure that no person under the age of eighteen shall be left on the premises without adult supervision at any time.
- provide (via https://www.huskystudios.co.uk/studio-attendees-directory-2/) a security list of all attendees for their booking at least one hour prior to the start time of each booking.
- not permit access to the premises to anyone other than themselves and participants in their activity.
- familiarise themselves with the information published in and operate their booking in accordance with the Studios User Manual(available on the website huskystudios.co.uk). This manual also contains important information in relation to emergencies and evacuation.
- obtain, in advance of each booking, all necessary consents including but not limited to performing rights, copyrights and similar.
- not use the premises for any illegal or immoral purpose.
- not enter the booked studio before the booking start time.
- not exceed the maximum capacity of each studio.
- cease activity in the studio two minutes prior to the end of the confirmed booking period to allow for collection of personal items and timely departure from the studio.
- restore the hired studio(s) to the condition as it was at the commencement of the booking.
- be responsible for any loss, damage, or injury to the premises or any fittings or furniture belonging to the studios.
- immediately pay any overstay, room restoration, or other penalty fees which may become due.
- provide a representative to manage the flow of people (related to the hire) through the premises as well as outside the premises if a studio is being used for castings/auditions.
- state the venue name as “Husky Studios” on all marketing and publicity for any booking.
- permit the studios’ staff or any authorised contractor to enter any studio within the premises at any time for operational reasons.
- not tamper with, or allow to be tampered with, any power socket cover, any speaker, any air-management or air-conditioning unit, any emergency equipment, or any exit door located within the premises.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
- Hirers are required to request and complete a new agreement should they wish to use an email address other than the one listed on this agreement.
- Companies will be required to complete a new registration document if the representative responsible for dealing with the studios changes.
- This agreement shall be construed and governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Nothing in this agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership of any kind between The Studios and the hirer.
CASUAL HIRERS BOOKING CANCELLATION AND CHANGE POLICY
Requests to cancel must be received in writing via email. Once an instruction to cancel has been received, the Husky Studios booking system will generate an email for any booking that has been cancelled. This email shall contain the date of cancellation used to calculate any refund due as detailed in the following table:
|No. of days prior to hire when written notice to cancel was received
|30 days or more
|14 – 29 days
|7 – 13 days
|6 days or fewer
Rescheduling of bookings is possible subject to the following:
Should a hirer wish to reschedule a booking, they should telephone the office to notify reception of their intent and pay any required change fee as detailed in the following table:
|7 days or more before hire date
|Between 6 days and 24 hours before the hire
||10% of hire charge (Minimum £10)
|Fewer than 24 hours
||Rescheduling not permitted
- Each booking may only be rescheduled once, and no further amendments of that booking are permitted.
- A booking may not be moved further ahead than three calendar months from the original scheduled booking date.
- A booking may be upgraded to a larger studio upon the payment by the hirer of any additional rental charges. The booking may be downgraded to a smaller studio whereby Husky Studios shall hold any difference in hire charges on account. If the hirer does not set this difference against any future booking within three months of the date of rescheduling, it will be removed from the customer’s account and will not be refunded.
REGULAR WEEKLY HIRERS.
Any customer wishing to hire a studio on a regular basis will be required to sign a separate agreement which contains additional terms and conditions of hire. The booking cancellation and amendment policies for regular weekly hires are detailed in that agreement. Where there is a discrepancy between the two agreements, the Weekly Hire Agreement shall prevail.